Companies of all sizes are implementing a Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) policy. With employees being more connected than ever and remote work becoming more common, employees and employers see many benefits from allowing employees to work from their own devices. If your human resources team has implemented a BYOD policy, you need to be aware of the legal, financial, security and privacy considerations that come with it.
In this webinar, Cornerstone’s Human Resources Director Bethany Holliday, PHR, SHRM-CP, discusses the risks associated with allowing employees to use personal devices for work and outline the best BYOD policies to protect your company and your employees.
Our human resources company is ready to help you determine the best policies for an efficient workplace. Contact Cornerstone today.
- Returning to Work Post COVID-19
- Reopening Measures After COVID-19
- How To Support Your Employees in a Time of Uncertainty
- The CARES Act – A Review of the Details
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) – Update for Employers
- HR Update: Coronavirus Information
- Webinar: FLSA Update – Changes to the Overtime Rules
- Employee Benefits: Your Biggest Recruiting (and Retaining) Tool
- Welcome to Our 2019 summer Interns!
- Webinar: 10 Most Common OSHA Violations